Hi Thomas, your program was suggested by a fellow simmer so I could mix up my AI percentage for a little variety. A very powerful looking program I must say but I see no instructions and how to actually apply the different elements. All I see is a help file which is basically an overview of the tools available. Am I missing a file?
I have traffic.bgl file I created in the past and all I wish to do is change the percentages randomly. So here is what I tried.
1. Decompiled my bgl.
2. Chose File/Open Flightplan
3. It went on its own thing checking things out for a few moments
4. Under UI Manufacture my main manufacture box was not selected but all the aircraft underneath it was. So I selected it. (all my AI aircraft are under one package).
5. I then clicked Tools/Randomize AI Percentage
6. For starting % I chose 1, for ending % I chose 99.
7. It took a few seconds then a messaage appeared saying "Successfully randomized the AI percentage"
8. Re-compiled and started up FS2004. No change.
9. Looked at the %'s in the Flightplan.txt file. No change.
I am sure I must be doing it in-correctly so could you please show me the way.