v1.2.1 release is now available:
Change Log v1.2.1
- Added an option that allows to select the graphic mode: Direct2D, GDI+ or GDI (solves problems with Direct2D on some older and incompatible graphic cards)
- Fixed map coverage not shown
- Added an option to show/hide inactive maps on the coverage display
- Added support for Windows 7 (Jump List, etc.)
- Added option to inverse the mouse wheel zoom direction
- The load map for position feature now cycles through the available maps instead of using the only the first map found
- Added FS2002 flight plan saving
- Fixed aircraft panel configuration detection in the gauge manager
- Fixed moving map focus handling when switching applications
Simply apply the update by unpacking it to your FSMap installation folder and overwrite all existing files.
Important Note: Under Windows Vista/7 make sure you have administrative rights when unpacking the archive to the FSMap installation folder.
PS: Already working on v2 - More information soon ...